Body Harmony is a way to re-sanctify our bodies down to the very last cell…
.. by appreciating and engaging with the sacred and magical in every aspect of them and their functioning.
“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” ~ W.B. Yeats
This is not conceptual or abstract. This is real and concrete.
It’s an active, engaged, co-creative way of belonging in our bodies and fully living our lives from within them.
With Body Harmony we experience how our thought processes and feelings form the template we structure our unfolding lives around, from the literal structure of our bodies to the larger structures of our relationships and the things we create in our world.
Our thoughts and intentions send orders to the ‘Synaptic Bar’ and the cocktails served up cascade throughout our physical and electromagnetic selves shifting and changing the way we create our bodies moment by moment.
Leading edge neuroscience, fields like neuroplasticity and epigenetics, are there for us to experience and co-create with whenever we choose to place our attention on what we’re ordering at the bar. And we’re only just beginning to explore and experiment.
What happens when we come back to basics and get really curious about just what we are doing with our bodies and what effect it is having?
With the most liberal dose of beginner’s mind we can bring to the process.
What do we want to keep doing and what do we want to do more of?
What do we want to bring into existence in our lives and how can we go about doing that, according to our own individual bodies?
Body Harmony is the toolbox that allows us to engage with these questions. To see what we’re ordering at the Synaptic Bar, and to choose if and how we want to change our order.
The toolbox includes developing awareness in our bodies of :
- how gravity offers support to each cell and how our cells receive that support
- what happens when we can let that grow
- the sensation of tiny increments of movement where lasting change is born
- how our breath can begin to breathe us and the choices this opens up within us
- the inter-relationship of every single last cell and the entire community of cells in every moment
- the wisdom of light-heartedness
- the never-ending effect we have on our environment and our environment has on us
- how our bodies can feel things that our eyes cannot see